Evah's pregnancy thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I don't think there is any more room in there
default_smile.png

Looking good. A bit more to fill. But when her teats are pointed straight down she should be good and ready with the udder.

Day 343 today and she's looking slightly v'd. Road trip to Vermont today so hopefully she doesn't foal while I'm 3 hours away getting a round pen

Evah foaled this morning around 8am. Bay Tobiano filly, unassisted birth. Red Bag delivery, Evah has earned her weight in gold on getting that baby out by herself. She's happy, healthy, and a complete love. Mom did not bag up or show any sign of labor when I checked on her at 730am. Sneaky mare. Was up all night checking for coyotes after hearing them late last night. Went back in the house to sleep for a while and as soon as I went inside she foaled.

Congratulations!!! Wooo wee look at those long legs. She's like a gazel. And she has earned her weight in gold. Very proud mom
default_smile.png

We've decided to name her Eris. Daddy was gelded today so no more babies for him. Had to do an emergency move today as for whatever reason no matter how much I tried evah won't have her baby in the run in and everyone was soaked, baby soaked through her blanket. Towel dried and stuck everyone in my old goat pen that is 80% enclosed.. Little bit better of an option that doesn't flood like the run in ended up doing. They'll go back over in the morning if the weather is nice. Also offers a little more protection from outside animals.

last picture is of her compared to her sire (above), brother freddy (same father), brother Diego (same father), and sister Perfektion (same mother)

IMG_66641.JPG

IMG_66061.JPG

IMG_66031.JPG

IMG_66201.JPG

IMG_66191.JPG

IMG_66371.JPG

Many congratulations on your pretty little filly - love her smart cute rug!

O, I missed it! Congratulations!!! Pretty filly - just enuf white to be flashy, not enough to be totally muddy "looking" (we all know how dirty our minis/small ponies can get).

Are all the other pics of foals your stallions other babies?

The colt that I sold is now a gelding, so my girlfriends' foal will be his only one... We are still waiting for this foal!

Latest posts

Back