ESTATIC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Our first foal of 2008 arrived this morning around 4 am -- . Lots of firsts --

First baby out of Little Kings Lily The Pink (perlino mare) First foal off FILIPOWICZ ENTERTAINING THE FOULKS. (Black & white pinto)

a Tri-colored colt -- black , white & buckskin -- wow - is he different. We are very pleased with him -- but I don't' know how to post a picture so maybe if Mary (Reble) sees this post she will post the one I sent to her.

We also have another mare(bred the same day ) Mercedes - bred to Filipowicz Grand Finale -- so wish she would get busy - she is showing all signs of being ready-- laying down, rolling etc - but I am sure she will also wait until the middle of the night. LOL

Congratulations!! What do you mean by black, white and buckskin? I can't wait to see the pictures.!

default_wub.png
congrats

sounds very pretty.

love to see photos. email me at [email protected] I will try to post the photo for you if i can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Sounds like a little filly I was looking at recently. Very eye-catching color. Looking forward to seeing this special colt.

default_wub.png
CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif

Here you go Amelia, and he is gorgious... Hope the next one is a filly for you guys....
default_aktion033.gif

Amelia.jpg

Congrats Amy!!!

I love him!!! :)))

Susan O.

Congratulations Amy and John very handsome fellow. Does this mean we are family now? Take Care Walt and Frannie
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
aawwww...He looks alot like a buckskin stud I have that I just gelded. He is my driving gelding now
default_wub.png

Congrats Amy, He is gorgeous. Sorry if you wanted a filly, the filly fairy was at my house this afternoon
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations, he really is a nice color!!

Liz

Congratulations he sure looks cute.

Latest posts

Back