ESTATIC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Amy He is really pretty
default_wub.png
Joyce

Congratulations Amelia! What a colourful way to start off the foaling season!

Wow, he's AWESOME!
default_wub.png
Very striking!
default_yes.gif
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

default_biggrin.png

Thank you very much everyone. He is adorable.

To those of you who said he is a buckskin pinto-- does that mean -- when we clip him he will keep the buckskin color? I think that would be just awesome.

To those of you who said he is a buckskin pinto-- does that mean -- when we clip him he will keep the buckskin color? I think that would be just awesome.
Yes - he is a buckskin pinto.

Tricolour pinto is just a "fancy" way of saying a bay pinto... buckskin pinto.... silver bay pinto... I never really understood the reason for it, myself...

And of course he will keep his buckskin colour - a close clip will look dark but still be buckskin!
default_yes.gif

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Amy on a handsome little man! Love his coloring - looks like he has a gorgeous Momma, also!

to qtrrae -- yes - his momma is gorgeous. We bought her at The Little KIng Sale when she was just 10 days old. It was love at first sight.

IF you have seen John driving Chariot at either Michigan or the Nationals she was one of the chariot team champions.

Also, our grandson Joeseph has showed her ever since we got her & she has done very well. her perlino color is so different -- We are certainly pleased with this cross anyway. Thanks , Amelia

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
He is one handsome fella
default_biggrin.png
I have a perlino mare who will be bred to our chestnut pinto for '09......hoping for a buckskin. Enjoy your new baby!

Latest posts

Back