Erick is learning to jump!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
Now that he is 3 I have started teaching Erick to jump. He didn't need much help from me as it seems he is a natural
default_biggrin.png
. I give him a long lead and direct him in the general direction of the fence and he takes it from there. I'm so impressed with how honest he is. He really seems to love it!

Taken with my digital camera so I apologize for the video quality.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is looking GOOD!!! He's such a refined boy
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

(edit to remove the links from my post -- I'd cut and pasted them out of the original post b/c they weren't working right at first but you got it now
default_smile.png
)

Thanks everyone! It is a lovely set of jumps. They were built by my MIL, Eve when we first starting having shows at the farm. Now they're just for us and she has turned her creative talents to driving hazards as we host driving trials.

Looks like you two are doing great!!! Keep it up!

Fun! That's a nice set of jumps you have! I love the jumping and hunter classes! He looks like he's doing awesome for you!
default_smile.png

He just flies over those jumps! Great job to both of you! Nice jumps, too.
default_yes.gif

What a good boy! He is really honest!! As you know I love Erick's personality already, he is such a sweet boy. You are going to have so much fun showing him this year, I can't wait until we can get out there!

Pam

He's looking great Michelle! I can't wait to see both of you out this year.
default_smile.png

Back