Erica's Luck of The Buck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to track down Erica's Luck of the Buck......anybody know who owns him or have a picture of him?

AMHR studbook lists Kirk or Stephanie Murphy as the owners of this stallion. I see quite a few foals he's produced under the farm name.....Original Hilltops

Maybe that will trigger someone's memory and they will post more info.

I probably have some baby pictures on my home computer, I'm at work.......

His sire is my stallion, Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, BTU son

Dam is Sweet Dreams Katrina Lynn, b/w pinto mare; who I sold two years ago to Little King Farm - they put her through the sale with a Buckeroo son and she went to a high price but they PO'd her I think.

Lucky is black with white socks and a FULL brother, (year older) to lvponies mare, Erica's Definelty a Diva.

Thanks Erica. I was looking at an auction site and seen there were several of his offspring listed. Mary

I probably have some baby pictures on my home computer, I'm at work.......

His sire is my stallion, Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, BTU son

Dam is Sweet Dreams Katrina Lynn, b/w pinto mare; who I sold two years ago to Little King Farm - they put her through the sale with a Buckeroo son and she went to a high price but they PO'd her I think.

Lucky is black with white socks and a FULL brother, (year older) to lvponies mare, Erica's Definelty a Diva.

Your welcome Mary.....I was glad to look up the owners name for you.
default_smile.png

Oh Russ, I so sorry I didn't credit you for you work.....this ole lady needs to pay closer attention to things. so sorry :no: :eek: I hope this doesn't stop you from helping me the next time!! Mary

Your welcome Mary.....I was glad to look up the owners name for you.
default_smile.png

No need to be sorry Mary
default_smile.png
.....I'm not looking for any credit. You had asked who owned him so I posted to help. A Thank You is always nice to hear.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back