Erica's Knockers is foaling right now!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good its a Filly
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Erica, caught most of the foaling...the Barn Alarm is great! Congratulations agian
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

Knocker looks like such a good mom
default_smile.png

Luv2Ride.... Erica literally just got the cams back online minutes before Knockers foaled. Talk about perfect timing!

AWHHHHHHH, how sweet!

Dont' know how up to date my computer/time is, but baby has not stood yet? Pretty momma, pretty girl!

B

I'm so glad she had a little girl this time. I love both of her boys, but I was ready to see what kind of filly she would have
default_wub.png

Can you believe the color on her.......... We will have to think of a special name for her.

Glad they got the cameras up and running again. And Sheryl is right ... it was minutes before knocker decided to start the show
default_laugh.png

Linda

Well I was literally typing a new post, as I had not been able to stream my cams for the last two weeks (well Tommorrow will be two weeks....) but After totally reformating my computer today back to nothing nad with the help of Heather and Rich they are now back up and running......and only mins before Knocker decided to go. I had 1/2 the post typed and then she started pushing.....

Heres pictures of the NEW FILLY born tonight (Knockers) - -- Erica's Knock Your Socks Off (HOF and Multi National Champion) x Cross Country Take My Breath Away (HOF and Res. national Champion).....her other two foals are both by Taker and her oldest was 2x National Champion yearling last year and weanling was top ten. One of my favorite crosses so I can't wait to see her dried off!!!

Brand Newborn of course.....

knockers.jpg

In stall 2 is "Design", a National Champion producer, who is in foal to Bandito, a BTU son......she is so bellied down, udder is big, but not "tight" yet....but she's been sort of up and down alot the last few nights.

Stall 3 is LEGZ, who is milk testing READY, Her milk is like Super Glue........she's in foal to Destiny, but lost her foal last year when we let her out of the stall for about an hour (with no signs, not due date) and foal didn't get out of the sack.......so eyes would be appreciated on her, as she may be sneaky again.

Stall 4 is Glory (maiden AMHR/ASPC mare) in foal to Rock On - she has a decent sized bag for a maiden but don't like me messing with it, so have no idea on the milk situation......and right side is Peas, National Champion HOF mare in foal to Prankster, HOF Res. National Champion...she's just started to bag up some....

Erica --

BIG Congratulations!!! She already looks amazing just brand new on the outside. I can't wait to see more of her, and of course to see the coming foals, too. Especially Legz' baby
wink.gif

Jill

balloons1.gif

aww... I'm so glad she gave you a FILLY! She look precious.

I bet that is gonna the spoilest child in town
default_smile.png
))

CONGRATS!
default_wub.png

~Sandy

I bet your right Sandy !
default_smile.png
I saw Erica in the stall after she was born given her kisses and Knocker looking at her like she was thinking ,

"Ahhhhhhh, Excuse me, but thats MY baby"
default_laugh.png

I am going to the barn now to sneak a peak at her .

Linda

Good thing you are young Erica that is a lot of mares to be watching I am tired just reading it!

Congrats Erica, pretty loud lady!

Cant wait to see pics of your foals as they grow...

Missy

Latest posts

Back