Ericas Big City The Thunder Rolls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
We bought him in early spring and had him sent to Annettes for some training then decided he was going to maybe be a contender and could place well at Nationals...which he did in the yearlling over class placing 5th oh wow 5th that was sure nice when l heard. Thanks Erica we'll take real good care of him and you'll see him again driving at Nationals in 2 years..
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

He didn't bother with us at all the first night had all his attention fixed on the filly in the next stall..silly boy.

00015.jpg

first time out after kicking up his heels and rolling forever he was a little tired so just stood there..

000000thunder.jpg

Roller is one VERY good looking horse!!! Congratulations on getting him home and on his outstanding results at Nationals
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I also saw him at Nationals, both in the stall and in the ring. He is very handsome. We bought a colt from Annette so we to see all of the horses.

Congratulations on your boys placings, he sure deserved it.

That's a GOOD looking horse!!!! Congratulations on his purchase AND his Top Five!!

So glad you finally get to "meet" him Dawn.

He's a neat boy, and if he gets the personality of his sire he will be such a good, sweet, all around boy. All my Big City's have really been neat horses and got his willing, loving personality too.......but with PLENTY of spunk as well
default_smile.png

Annette had him looking great and that was a tough and deep class, and Thunder held his own at a mere 32.75" against those much taller. Can't wait to see him in harness as i think he will really shine there as well, he moved SO neat when he was down here as a baby.

We're going to miss him here in the NW, I loved seeing him at the Evergreen AMHR show and taking his picture! He's such a handsome and kind boy. Congratulations on his well-deserved Nationals placing!

Leia

A very handsome boy you have there Dawn... Congrats on his wins as well...

default_biggrin.png
Thunder says thanks for the compliments and l made him promise to stop growing and stay right at the height he is now Erica...he's sure a funny boy gives the best little soft kisses.

thunder.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back