Ericas Big City The Thunder Rolls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
http://www.photobyangie.com l hope this link works
default_biggrin.png

This is where you can see proofs of Thunder go to online proofs and he's in the May Mini Classic Day Two.

First row he's the second and third photo.. third row he's the 4th photo..We think he's a beauty and seems to be giving us a good start venturing into the AMHR side of things with a Reserve Junior Championship and Reserve Grand first time out...and a recent more relaxed pix
default_biggrin.png

Thunderright.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks so good!!!!!!!!!!

Oh!!! And an added treat as I see a friend of mine who used to live in VA and now lives out Roller's way
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
She showed a mare that is the dam of a horse I used to own (and now belongs to DeBault Farms).

l didn't notice a lady with a skinny horse..
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png

He looks GREAT, I've been away at a show this past weekend, but peaked at his photos on my iphone, but looked again!
default_aktion033.gif

I think you'll have many more good times with him.

I was just playing around with his pedigree and the saying..........let the sire's sire be the sire of the maternal grandam..........in Rollers case; sires sire is Buckeroo; maternal grandam(Buffy Buckeroo's) sire is Buckeroo
default_wink.png

Hey
default_smile.png

That lady with the skinny horse is my friend who used to live near me but now lives across the country from me.

Yes, she does now know that "Sugar" was way too thin and is on the right track with her now. I think this is the first year she body clipped her since she's been only in her care and she did not realize how thin she had gotten under her hair coat. She saw it for herself and told me she knows better now and is fattening "Sugar" up
default_smile.png

She is a REALLY nice lady, very loving way with her horses, and that mare is 19 years young!!!

Very nice pictures
default_yes.gif

And thank you Jill for clearing the "skinny" horse issue up, I could see that getting way out of control and innocent people being hurt.

Thanks Jill. It was not my intention to hurt any innocent people or let anything get out of control. I was simply concerned about this horses welfare.

Sorry if in doing this, I ruffled anybodies feathers

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!!!! Good for you and He looks real pretty in the pix from the show.
default_aktion033.gif

He looks great! It looks like it was a good show from the pictures, lots of very nice horses
default_yes.gif

He is a gorgeous boy, and congratulations on your successes the first time out! I am really liking the Big City offspring. Doesn't hurt that you have an awesome trainer...Annette does such a wonderful job and her show string always looks like a million bucks. One of the fillies she was showing beat Esprit for the Supreme at Oregon Gold. We are so lucky in this area to have such great trainers, for both halter AND performance! I saw a driving pic in there with LoriG and El Presidente, that was fabulous! Then I saw the pics of Syndi Kanzler's trainees, Tobasco and Charisma...OOH LA LA!!! There were some VERY nice horses at that show.

Latest posts

Back