Ericas Big City The Thunder Rolls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
We can hardly wait to see this guy in person he had his first show over the weekend and did really well with a Reserve Grand and a Reserve Junior Grand. We've been eyeing Ericas stock on her website for the past few years and decided this was the year we were going to get ourselves a colt out of her Little Kings Big City Bucks who we think is awsume and we're sure happy we did.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
lt's also the first time we've used a trainer just from word of mouth and we were a little concerned but so far we are very happy with Annette she's done a great job getting him trained and ready in the short amount of time he's been there... Sure hope he does as well for her at Nationals
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

over excited l guess can't seem to spell right...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I love those Big City babies
default_wub.png
We want pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Congrats!! We sure love our big City son and he is doing really well at the shows too. Cant wait to see pix of him!!!

Congratulations!!! I don't think you can go wrong with an Erica horse and I'm also very partial to those Big City babies (and Bandito's and Taker's, too)!!!

cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif

Yeah Dawn!!! and Roller!! and Annette!!

I have always really liked this colt ever since I first clipped him as a weanling; and I hope he goes far. Sounds like Annette has done a great job is a SHORT time....I can't wait to see what he does when he relaxes and gets into a show groove.

WOW!! HOW exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. you must be so proud of your little man. Can't wait to see how this guy matures.

l posted a link to some proofs of him over in the photo gallery..
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back