Ericas Big City Bank On Me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
While I have been home delivering foals Banker has been busy going off to some shows. He has been doing some winning and I am just so proud of him. At the Marianna, Fl. show 4/5/08 in tough competition he got unanimous 1st places, grand champion junior stallions and Reserve Grand Champion stallions overall!!!

Then he went to the Spring Fling show this weekend in NC and in tough competition with good sized entries Banker got unanimous 2nd places behind Lee Crutchfield showing a lovely colt. ( Sorry I wasn't there so dont know that horses name.) Then he went on to get 2 reserve grand champion junior stallions and 1 Reserve Grand Champion Stallion overall!! Banker is just a yearling! We are so proud of him!!! Thanks Dale and Roger at Showtime training for showing him for us. I took these pix of Banker at the March ocala show and he was NOT on his best behavior. He looks better now too. Anyway here he is, our showboy Ericas Big City Bank On Me.

bankerfootupshowringocala31508.jpg

bankershowstackGOOD308.jpg

That's so awesome Jen!
default_aktion033.gif
SUPER CONGRATS on all his wins!
default_aktion033.gif
I got to meet Banker a couple weeks ago when we visited our 2 girls there.
default_wub.png
He sure is handsome in all the photos I've seen of him, but in person...OH MY GOSH!!!
default_wub.png

He is looking awesome!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on his wins -- he sure looks like he deserves them and many more!!! I cannot wait to clip on my half siblings to him (now I got THREE Big City "babies')
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations on all his wins. He is awesome.

I now own his dam (again) and his full sister, JMS Irish Hills Big City Promises.
default_wub.png

I now own his dam (again) and his full sister, JMS Irish Hills Big City Promises.
default_wub.png

Who is Banker's dam?

Congratulations, Jen! I didn't realize that you and I are "related" (I have a Big City son too). How fun!! I hope I get to see your boy in person some day (and hey, maybe meet YOU too!)
default_biggrin.png

Lori (Magic) Bankers dam is a paternal sister to Sunny's dam. Both are Cross Country Rowdys Reflection daughters.

default_wub.png

Who is Banker's dam?

Congratulations, Jen! I didn't realize that you and I are "related" (I have a Big City son too). How fun!! I hope I get to see your boy in person some day (and hey, maybe meet YOU too!)
default_biggrin.png

Bankers dams name is Cross Country Ima Penny Lane. And if Banker is any indication she is one awesome producing mare! We adore Banker!!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

banker looks better everytime i see him

the boys sure are doing a great job with him

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats to Banker, You, Roger & Dale. Gary and I are proud of all of you. And the best part is that Banker is very sweet as well as handsome.

Ruth Owen

Stardust Acres

Latest posts

Back