Erica?????? Just WHEN was the last photo update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Erica

You do both great with pictures and babies, so where is the latest update? I watch, and watch, but they have been few and far between.

I know, I know, all that showing, clipping, bathing, working, showing, clipping,,,,,oh and work, you think you're busy.
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Waiting,,,,,,,as so are others.

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I personally don't think Erica should use the excuse of showing, clipping, foaling, work, and what not as to why she can't keep us updated - WEEKLY - with foal pictures.
default_yes.gif

Oh what was that? My mom calling for dinner! Gotta go.
default_laugh.png

Well what about two I'm not sure if I even put any pictures up of....maybe I did Peas when he was just a few hours old? not sure.......

Erica's Full Throtle -

Erica's RFM Spring Thunder HOF x Cross Country Take My Breath Away HOF

both parents are HOF winners and multi national champions....

He's one month old here, He's so cool, very upright, showy and I love him.

full_throtle_2.jpg

full_throtle.jpg

full_throtle_3.jpg

and another one, that not sure had any introductions....

I think he's going to be Big City Victorious

Little Kings Big City Bucks x R bar C Victoria Secret HOF

he's about 3 weeks old in these photos and he's tiny (was 17" at birth) These aren't good pictures of him as he's so petite and refined and yes TINY....

Toris_colt.jpg

toris_boy_2.jpg

I just got in from the barn and may have a few other new ones (pictures that is), but not sure they are downloaded yet.... Maybe next week I can clip a few babies (as I have 4 to wean and 1 already weaned)......and then just about 10 more than need clipping along with the others, maybe

They are gorgeous Erica! Love the second boy....

So... you might be clipping some next week??? Think there might be a little bay girl in that line-up??
default_wub.png
*Jumping up and down in anticipation... ok, MENTALLY jumping up and down since I have a 5 month old asleep on my lap LOL*

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Both are very nice and both have awesome color to boot!

Obviously I have no idea what you gave for Big City,,,,,but after seeing his foals for a few years now, he has got to be worth his weight in gold.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back