Erea 8 show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic carr minis

Reaction score
Well its sunday night waiting to go home monday moring just thinking what a great show I had. My mare got a blue in all of my driving classes and for the first time sence I have been showing I go the biggest neck ribbon I have ever gotton In the driving stakes class, It was so cool to have gotten this far wih my own blood and I would not have gotten here with out lori G with Heart L All of the her horses did well prez also got nothing less than a blue so I guess I was worth driving 1100 miles to go the the show THANK YOU LORI V for a great show

Bob

Wow, congratulations! You got a sashy thingy? DRIVING?? I want a sashy thingy! *LOL*

I saw your ad in the All Star issue of the the Journal and was very impressed with the horse pictured.

Leia

Edited because "add" means two plus two, not an advertisement.
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

Oh, I'm so excited for you. Congratulations on all of your wins in your driving classes. I know that you have worked really hard over the last couple of years and I'm so happy that you received the " Big Neck Ribbon " in your stakes class. Way to go
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Glad to hear that Lori G of Heart L Ranch had a great show too. Tell her congrats as well. I don't think the drive home will be all that bad ( 1100 miles ) I'm sure your still on cloud nine .. I know I would be.

Debby

Congratulations Bob and Lori!!! You both deserve it, hard work and beautiful horses. I am really happy for you!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Bob! Watched you in your driving classes and your horse was amazing! And Lori did great too! It was nice having you guys down for the show!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back