Equine Events Holiday Classic Horse Shows - Foster, RI

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Paradise Stables

Reaction score
Hi Everyone-

I am super excited to announce that the Equine Event's Holiday Classic shows have been approved by AMHA and PtHA. The Shows will take place at Journey's End Farm in Foster, RI. PtHA show to start at 8:00 am and the AMHA show to start not before 9:30 am. We have Richard Petty (2011 AMHA World Judge) and Sid Hutchcraft judging both shows.

The shows will offer a SHOWMANSHIP Challenge class ... this allows anyone who has entered a showmanship class to compete for a BELT BUCKLE and SPECIAL CHALLENGE ribbons!!!

2011 is the Year of the YOUTH at the Equine Event's shows ... so look for specials for the kids at every show ... suprises abound!!!

The AMHA show offers OPEN, AMMY, AOTE, YOUTH, DRIVING, and PERFORMANCE (Including Liberty) classes. A Novice will also be offered for new exhibitors. A Year End Awards Program is also offered.

The PtHA show offers OPEN, BREEDING STOCK, AMMY, YOUTH, DRIVING, and PERFORAMNCE classes. A 4-H divisions is also offered. As with the AMHA show there will be a Year End Awards Program offered with this show as well.

The other show dates that Equine Events is hosting are:

Equine Event's Summer Classic Weekend (AMHR & AMHA) July 23&24th in Cumberland, MR

Equine Event's Celebration of Champions (AMHA & PtHA) August 21st in Spencer, MA

Equine Event's Fall Classic (AMHA & PtHA) September 11th in Spencer, MA

For More Info or class lists for the Holiday Classic Shows email: [email protected] or call 508-917-8488.

Hope to see you all soon,

Missy

I'll be there, Missy! Hoping to bring 2 or 3 - and might even get brave enough to try AOTE this year! I'll be showing a yearling mare & a two year old gelding who is a half brother to my LM Idols Valentino Hawk. Looking forward to it - your shows are always so well run & enjoyable.

Karen

I am hoping to make it but have no idea who we'll be showing (besides Princess). I am really excited about the PtHA classes!!! Does everyone know about the Pinto Pays Program?? You can not only get PtHA POINTS from the PtHA show but if you sign up for the Pinto Pays program through Pinto (www.pinto.org) you can also earn MONEY!!! And of course all the great awards that PtHA offers. Two shows for one clipping... gosh, what is not to like here????

default_aktion033.gif
GREAT job Missy!

I'll be bringing my two, as always lol.

Mary- Bring Rusty out in the ring
default_yes.gif

Missy,

You know I will be there, just hope I can get FedEx ready, but I will have Galahad for the pinto show and will try him at liberty too.

Thanks for all the support Karen, Mary, Jenny, and Jane ... I am looking forward to the 2011 Show Season!!! Lot of good things happening ....
default_aktion033.gif

Back