Equine Affaire in Mass - Anyone going?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickhorses

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone is going to the Equine Affaire in Massachusettes? We are considering going but not sure yet.

Some friends and I are going, it's a lot of fun. Star lake tack is there so I always make sure I visit there booth.

The Equine Affair in Perry Ga many, many years ago is where I first saw and learned a little about a Miniature Horse!

I will be there, planing on all 4 days. I also plan to volunteer in various booths so will update when I know more.

I wish they'd bring it back to NC! I enjoyed it the one year I got to go and don't remember it being here at all the last two years or so...

Have fun all!

I will be there. Not sure what day yet. It is something my daughter and I never miss
default_smile.png

Just heard this afternoon that two of our minis will be in the Heidi Potter clinic on horse agility for miniature horses! I will be taking our yearling Jake (OTM Hit the Jackpot) and Stephanie Rypysc who works for us will be taking his sire (now gelded) SRF Buckshot. Clinic is Sunday Nov 16 at 11:15 AM. I am so excited!!!

Equine Affaire in MA is THIS WEEK!! I will be spending a lot of time in the American Driving Society Booth in the Breed Pavilion (Stroh Building) and hope Forum members will stop in. I will have photos to share LOL and would love to meet you and see photos of your minis.

On Sunday I will be tied up with the Heidi Potter Clinic on Horse Agility with Miniature Horses at 11:15 AM in the Young Building. (SEE ABOVE). I think it will be something forum members would enjoy. There is a similar clinic on Thursday afternoon for horses of all sizes if you can't make it Sunday.

Latest posts

Back