Equine Affaire in KY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hidden jewel

Reaction score
Hi, I was just looking to see if any other mini people out there would be going to Equine Affaire in Louisville, KY on September 16th!
biggrin.gif

The Bluegrass Miniature Horse club usually has a booth there (and at the North American which is held later in the fall). In past years there have been miniature horse demonstrations... jumping, driving etc..

Wondering if Equine Affaire will be held -- as there are Katrina refugees/evacuees housed out there... at least that is where I THOUGHT they said they had put the 1000 rescued people.

NOT SURE about this.

JJay

JJ - yes the fairgrounds is being used to house the hurricane evacuees. I haven't heard that it will stop the Equine Affair though as that would be many $$'s lost..... As many as possible of the evacuees are being placed in homes, apartments, government housing, etc.. There is nothing on the Equine Affair website stating that it has been cancelled..................................... The Bluegrass miniature Horse Club will have a booth. A daytime exhibition will be held on Saturday and a youth presentation on Friday. The drill team members will take part in the Fantasia on Friday & Saturday evenings.

Latest posts

Back