Equifest in East Tennessee this Saturday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This weekend is the annual Equifest in Telford, TN at the Crumley House Brain Injury Center![/SIZE]

All proceeds go to the center to help rehabiltate those people with brain injurys!

We've been taking our miniature horses for many years to this show! They have a dinner and a rodeo for 2 nights! They also have a parade of Stallions for big and little horses! Fun for the kids too! We will be putting 27" National Top 5, National Top 10 Senior Stallion NFC's Quicksilver in the parade of stallions! This year John Loins and his son will be there too! Come join us if you can!

Bill

Sounds good to me, no plans for the weekend yet. I live in Chattanooga, how do I get there and where can I get more info on schedules and stuff.

Can't go Bill. I don't want to leave Timmy. Daddy would probably have him on his lap in the reclyner feeding him chips and watching Nascar or something if I don't keep an eye on them both!
wub.gif

Hey Misty, come on by this way while you are out and about!

We'll be out in the barn sawing and hammering our brains out.
saludando.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Misty,[/SIZE]

you can contact the Crumley House by phone or e-mail!

Debbie Grier- Barn Manager

423-257-7776 (phone)

423-257-7759 (Fax)

E-mail [email protected]

They can fax you a schedule of events!

It's located in Telford, Tn. right off 11-E between Greenville and Jonesborough!

Hey Bill,

My son and I are coming and bringing some friends that "might want to get a mini".
yes.gif
I will try and find you. What time does the stallion parade start?

[SIZE=14pt]Hi Wendy,[/SIZE]

The Stallion parade starts at 12:00 noon according to the schedule!
yes.gif

Come and watch Quicksilver strut his stuff!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Bill

Have fun!!! Now if we had just already made our move - maybe next year?????

Barbie

Latest posts

Back