End of The Rainbow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
I wanted to show off the picture that Breanne made for me of our new week old colt whom we nicknamed Bow. He was born right after a real hard thinderstorm and a big double rainbow came out. I took the picture of the rainbow and shortly after this colt was born so therefore the name. I love the picture and this colt has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Thanks Breanne for making our day. Mary

LeMarsEndoftheRainbow.png

Mary,

Those are great pictures of Bow, he unfolded very nicely. I love the rearing pic of him. What a doll.

Thanks, he is a little pot of gold.

Tapestry Minis said:
Great photo and what a neat story behind it!!  He's a cutie!! 
yes.gif

433063[/snapback]

Really nice picture! Congratulations on your colt too, he's a cutie!
smile.gif

He is really cute and I love the picture.

wub.gif
Ahhhh, he's such a beautiful boy!

Is he out of your Vegas daughter? If you have some time, will you PM me with photos of dam/sire.....I'm so intrigued!

Congratulations on a healthy, gorgeous colt Mary!

Cindy

Your colt is wonderful! I wish you a lot of luck with him. I love his name too-how fitting. Thanks to Breanne for making you that lovely picture for all of us to enjoy.

Hi Lena, No, Bow is out of a Boone's Little Andy Grandaughter and his sire is of ChevelMickey Mouse breeding. The filly that Chanda is buying is out of the Vegas daughter ..we think she is dunalino and she is a real looker! Before I had figured out how to post pictures, Chanda posted her for me. Thanks, Mary

DunPainted said:
wub.gif
  Ahhhh, he's such a beautiful boy!
Is he out of your Vegas daughter?  If you have some time, will you PM me with photos of dam/sire.....I'm so intrigued!

Congratulations on a healthy, gorgeous colt Mary!

Cindy

433320[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back