Emerald Valley Classic in Eugene, OR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari

Reaction score
The Northwest Miniature Horse Club's second show of the season will be held May 24-26 at the Oregon Horse Center and you are invited to come join us!
default_saludando.gif

The premium (along with the class list and directions) can be found here.

Kari

Looking forward to it. See you there! Janet Day

I am not going but Lisa Pichler is is bringing Mister for me!!!!I am so excited. I have never had someone show a horse for me like this... I hope he does good,,, so excited
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

*BUMP* It's gonna be an awesome show!

Kari

Not going (IF we do, it would be just to spectate), sadly. The cost of fuel has cut into things like horse show funds, but I wish everyone safe travel to and from, and the best of luck in the ring!!!

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Liz

Liz, the other youth showing Tigger won't be able to do so, so *IF* you guys can make it, Brandon's class is paid for. No pressure, though!!!

Kari

Only one week until the show!!!!!!!!!

My daughter will be there helping Gallery Training Center. Hope Mister does okay! Love this horse! Clipping now. Uhg the last show was 34 degrees and today it is 85 plus! Geez! We wait all year for this. HeeHee!

Does anyone know if the clipper guy who was at Sea-Tac, will be at Emerald Valley? My Double K's are acting strange. Also, does he sharpen blades too? I have so many blades sitting around here--and they are all dull! Thanks. Janet Day

I would like to stop by after work on Friday or Saturday. Does anyone know how late the classes last? If I come at 4pm will anything be going on?

Thank you!

Janet,,,

He should be there. Maybe you can find his number somewhere. His name is Jim Agee and the company is Burroughs Electric. He does clipper blade sharpening. He does great on fixing double Ks.

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much for the information. Janet Day

Janet, I believe his phone number is on my website's links page.

Kellie, last year the show went until 10 or 11 each night!

Kari

The show went GREAT, with many of the top contenders ijn the US in attendance.

My own horse Tigger won SEVEN 1sts and was named Res. Grand Champion Senior Mare TWICE! She's a keeper, for sure. It'll be hard enough for me to part with her foals! They'll all be consistant winners like her, I'm sure. I THINK I have her '09 boyfriend picked out.......

Let's hear some more brags!!!

Beard Photography was there and took many STUNNING photos, and he should have them uploaded soon.

Kari

I was beginning to wonder if anyone was ever going to post their results!
default_wacko.png
Congratulations Kari! Tigger is a wonderful mare and it sounds like she's getting better every year.

That photographer is very impressive, I can't wait to see what he caught!

Leia

It was so nice meeting you in person Kari. The Eugene show was wonderful. I hadn't been in a show ring since the 1970's when I was a teenager. I had only shown performance back then with my Arab gelding. This was my first time showing halter. In my first class, (ammy, level 1, jr. stallions) Regis was awarded two blues and one reserve. In the ammy stallion championship class, Regis got a Reserve Grand Champion under one judge. I was thrilled beyond belief. For my first show, and only his second show, I was so happy. Annette took Regis in the yearling open class, 30-32 inches. Annette did a fantasic job with him. Regis measured 30 and one quarter inches, so he was one of the smaller ones in that class. He still managed one second and two thirds. There were many high caliber colts in that class! I'm anxious to see how they do at Worlds. Regis and I will make it to regionals. Our goal is to go to Worlds someday.

Latest posts

Back