Electric bicycle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have experience but have thought they looked really neat. I hope someone can give some information. And when you get one I hope you show photos and tell us all about it.

Are you thinking of having some baskets on it so you can carry some smaller items?

I got the bike. We went to Albuquerque to visit friends. Couldn't get into the hotel right away so we stopped at a couple of bike shops. I ran around with a girl friend the next day and Jim visited more bike shops and learned about them. Then he took me to try out the ones rated the best. Had a hard time deciding between Specialized and Trek. The Trek has a more comfortable seat and the computer was easier for me to use, and it had headlight and taillight. Otherwise it was a hard choice between them. Also wanted the red one as I think it would be more visible on my country roads. Specialized didn't have bright colors.
So, I've ridden it twice so far. Today there was a pretty stiff wind combined with a pretty steep hill. I used the Turbo (most assist) and averaged 10 mph with easy pedaling. I'm hoping to ride it to town sometimes--it's 11 miles to town. All you passionate cyclers may laugh at that goal, but it's a big deal for me!

Attachments

• Trek.jpg
    Trek.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3
That is really neat. I cannot imagine using one where I am. But I love the idea of it. You will have to tell us more about your adventures. Please.

Latest posts

Back