Election Poll -- before the Debates Start

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Would You Vote For If TODAY Were Election Day?

• McCain / Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama / Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wellll it hasn't been country first country first,, while McCain and Bush both said,,, everything is fine,, don't whine.

I think he just doesn't want to debate Obama. How long with the debate take... a couple hours. I think he can spare it.

Isn't there still going to be an election in November, regardless? The debates should cover what the candidate proposes to do in the future. I'm sure this crisis can be handled by your competent current president and his minions
default_wink.png

Wellll it hasn't been country first country first,, while McCain and Bush both said,,, everything is fine,, don't whine.
I think he just doesn't want to debate Obama. How long with the debate take... a couple hours. I think he can spare it.

default_cheers.gif

From what I understand, Washington has basically told McCain "We got this, you go campaign." And I believe Obama brought up a good point-the President needs to be able to juggle everything at once. He feels he can campaign AND work on this economic issue, and he still plans to show up at the debates.

Did anyone happen to catch...Oh never mind...I'm tired of our Canadian election, nevermind the American
default_wacko.png

McCain/Palin of course there is no other choice as far as I'm concerned.

McCain has been trying to get Obama to have joint town hall meetings for weeks now and Obama says NO.

Why do I have the feeling that had it been Obama who had said let's postpone the debate and McCain said no, there would have been such an uproar from the left that it would have broken the sound barrier.

Jill...I should have known you didn't forget..lol.

We are just voting for ourselves..we aren't voting for our family's also are we?

McCain has done the right thing to put his campaign on hold. We have a serious issue now and as a Republican leader with a history of inspiring bipartisan cooperation, WE are lucky he put the Nation before his own posturing.

Lisa -- I think the way all the polls work on LB, it will only let you vote once per LB account.

Thanks Jill..that is what I thought..I was just double checking.

LOL

Yes, you can only vote one time here on LB when it comes to a poll.

I was SIMPLY stating that my parents will also be voting for McCain/Palin. Shesh.

Palin/McCain in that order too. LOL

And if we are counting votes, count in my daughter, husband, mother...........
default_rolleyes.gif

NObama NObama NObama

McCain/Palin for me and everyone in my family, and hubby's family.

Something interesting is we live in a Democratic state (just another reason to get out of here). Usually there are a lot of Dem Pres signs all over the place. Not this year though. There are literally 3 to 1 signs for McCain.

Last edited by a moderator:
McCain/Palin all the way. Sara ROCKS and if I"m lucky enough to have a filly born here next year you can bet it'll be a Rockin Angels Sara Palin Rocks when they win.
default_aktion033.gif

McCain/Palin I have read everything I can on all 4 of them, not just watching ads and speeches of which some are total lies and misrepresentation others distort the truth.

If people really want change and a better voice in DC I don't know how they can vote any other way.

Obama votes Present instead of yea or nay the majority of the time, so we really don't see his true views, also for the time he has been in congress has added to our national debt in the millions with things for IL and the things he did as a community organizer have mainly failed. Biden has been in DC way to long for it to be a change when he mostly sides with the democrats.

McCain has worked with both sides and doesn't add pork to bills, and Sarah seems to know how to get things done and they work.

It does make me feel happy that the membership here is overwhelmingly leaning towards the McCain / Palin ticket!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Thanks for the participation!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back