Election Poll -- before the Debates Start

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Would You Vote For If TODAY Were Election Day?

• McCain / Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama / Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to have a poll before the debates, and then maybe another after they've gotten underway
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

And, yep, THIS one is open to registered voters, people who are not registered to vote, US Citizens and citizens of other Nations -- All you got to be is a member of LB
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Thanks and enjoy!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

vote_sam.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still not decided....leaning but not 100%....

Last night on the news, they talked about what would happen if there is a tie (something like a 1.5% chance is what I think the said...). If that happened, then there would be the potential to have Obama as President and Palin as Vice President... Now, you know, there's a sitcom just waiting to be written!!!

How about McCain/Palin/Biden??
default_laugh.png
Ask Biden and I bet he would agree.
default_laugh.png
But then they would have him back track.

Anyone see the You Tube video with Rich singing Raising McCain? Here's a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote stayed the same McCain/Palin

Jill - I noticed Charley was still undecided and I bet she is not the only one. I think a lot of people may be waiting until after the debates. Personaly, I think some votes may change after the debates.

Anyway, to my point - I am not good with polls - Is it to late to add undecided to it?

Oh, and I love your idea of the poll.

Thanks for participating to those who have so far
default_smile.png

Lisa, I did think of an "undecided" opting but decided (haha!) not to have it. I wanted people who are undecided not to "vote" until they are decided
default_smile.png
If I put undecided up there, that's an "easy out" and still lets them chime in (I'm such a hard nose!).
default_laugh.png

Obama and Biden!!!!

Hope they have the debates, McCain is trying to postpone the first one.

LOL. What debates? Haven't you heard? McCain is wanting to/has suspended his campaign and wanting to delay the debate in order to go to Washington to help clear up the financial mess the U.S. is in because he's "not satisfied with the way Bush has handled it". I'm not sure what to make of this. You?

As much as I want to see the debates I would rather see them clean up this mess and postpone the debate.

Latest posts

Back