Eight Horse Hitch Video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
I uploaded a short video of my grandad's eight horse hitch yesterday, thought some of you might be interested in seeing it. Their sponsor for the last 20 years has decided to go in a different direction, and the video is intended to give perspective sponsors a bit of an idea of what they do. The video portion is taken during the 1996 AMHA Nationals when they went down and did a number of demos during the show.

That is so cool! Your grandfather looks great at it!!

Thanks for sharing..

Oh, that is SO much fun!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I want to drive a multiple hitch!!

I know I've been driving too long when during that video my whip hand was twitching wanting to get after that right leader and make him get up even with his partner.
default_rolleyes.gif

Can you add some music to the portions of the video that don't have audio? I think it would help add appeal for prospective sponsors and make it more professional. You did a great job with the titles and transitions.

Leia

thats so cute. I love the video and watching all the little feet move, there so many of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I've been driving too long when during that video my whip hand was twitching wanting to get after that right leader and make him get up even with his partner.
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL! I chose this particular demo to use, for two reasons, one was part which we eventually chose to cut out, and the other for my adorable brother riding on the wagon who is now 18 years old and 6 feet tall. We watched it and realized that Bunky was hanging back ... which is completely unlike him! He's usually quite a goer, him and Gretz were the best lead team you could ever ask for. It's going to be tough to replace them this year.

What I want to know, is where would you find a whip that long?
default_wink.png

Was planning to add some music, haven't had a chance to fiddle with it further yet though.

That is one of the greatest things I have seen in a long time!!!!! All those little legs going a million miles an hour! Just amazing!! thanks for sharing!!

default_aktion033.gif
Kendra, That was fabulous, I have always wanted to drive a multiple hitch. Thanks for sharing, I love how they all match and that harness must have cost a pretty penny.

Yvonne

Loved the video it was great although it took forever to load on my end...little brother for sure has grown from back then. Time sure flies...
default_biggrin.png

That is just amazing, Kendra...your granddad is an amazing guy.

I feel lucky to have met him, it's just too bad that Jack wouldn't have worked for the hitch!

Thank you for sharing this!

Liz

Enjoyed seeing it again, since I was lucky enough to see it at the show!

Latest posts

Back