Economic stimulus check

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought hay
default_biggrin.png

I'm gelding one and getting AMHR papers for another.

Laura

Well, if my husband and I get separate checks, then I'll probably use mine to buy part of this year's hay and possible part to register a horse into AMHR. If it comes as one check to both of us, then it will just go back into the ranch account to pay bills. [My horses are separate from the main ranching operation, we raise Red AngusX cattle.]

A GPS system so I can find my ways to the shows without getting lost!! :DOH!

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Depending on when it arrives it'll either be split to pay for my Californian Soft Collar and new sliding backband saddle or it'll go to the credit card to pay off the show harness I already bought.
default_blush.png
That'll leave enough of my normal income to pay for all the shows I'm entering! *LOL*

Leia

Hay I think is going to be good in Michigan this year. It's already almost knee high if we get 3 or 4 dry days I bet they start taking 1st cutting in a week or two. However my hay man said prices are going up to 3.00 a bale because of gas prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
These rebates, in my opinion, are something else. Those who pay the most into the tax system get no rebate
default_rolleyes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]We're putting it towards the car/tractor payments. There's no way in H&%% I'm blowing money on something fun, that can be used to reduce our debt.[/SIZE]

DH..says we will get a ESC. Just about out of meat so will be ordering another side when that money comes in. Will be nice to have meat stored in for another year.

So no fun stuff for us either.

I paid one of my loan payments for the month and the extra went towards a credit card....

I am 20 years old and I just built a house.. by myself.. I am proud.. though the money helped me extra this month..
default_smile.png

I paid one of my loan payments for the month and the extra went towards a credit card....

I am 20 years old and I just built a house.. by myself.. I am proud.. though the money helped me extra this month..
default_smile.png
That is awesome! Congratualtions!

Well, the schedule says if processed by April 15. I mailed mine on the 15th. Jerry has already gotten his back and it went into the "general fund". You know, the checking account that you use to pay the bills with?

It is already gone!

Latest posts

Back