Eclipse got a bath and trimmed up : )

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Thought I would share, Its really rare that Eclipse is actually clean because he rolls in anything that he can find that will stain his white coat
rolleyes.gif

It was hot today so he got his 6th bath for the summer, bridal path clipped and took off half of his mane under there. (For those of you who thought his mane was too thick..) What do you think? He thinks he looks very studly
wink.gif
All though... he always thinks that. Boys.

Head.jpg

Aug7th.jpg

Aug7head.jpg

Grazeing.jpg

Edit: Oh yah - that un even white fuzz you see, the nut is growing his winter coat!

Last edited:
You know, I need to grab you and bring you to Ohio for a few days..I have been trying ALL summer to get good/better photos of my horses..and still haven`t gotten them done!!!
wacko.gif

And like you said..they are starting to grow their winter fuzzies already!! I know its August, but its only the SEVENTH of August..geez...and this has been coming on for a couple weeks now. Worries me about winter!!
no.gif

BTW...Eclipse is one HANDSOME boy!!
wub.gif

He looks great Nicole...about his winter coat, we are in Michigan, he just might need that anyday now.
wacko.gif

Wow, send some of that mane over to Peanut! He still has his mohawk going on from LAST August. I don't know if anyone remembers my post about his mane being gone, its still gone.

Anyways, he looks GREAT nicole!

True.. this being Michigan we should be ready for the snow to fly any day now
new_shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
We acually have a tree in the woods behind the house that is changeing colors already.

Thanks
biggrin.gif
He looks so nice all cleaned up! Wish he would stay that way but he doesnt like being clean
rolleyes.gif

Wow, look quick, a clean Eclipse!
laugh.gif
He's a cutie and looks good even with the winter fuzzies setting in. I had to bodyclip Kody again yesterday because he was getting a thick coat already and it's FINALLY acting like summer here and getting in the upper 80's. (I know, I know, don't shoot me if you're from the east coast.) I don't know how it will grow out, this is my first time clipping going into winter, but hopefully it will be as nice and natural as his summer coat was after I clipped him this spring. At least he isn't literally panting in the sun anymore!

Leia

P.S.- It was the length of Eclipse's mane I'd commented on, not the thickness.
wink.gif
Don't know about the others who mentioned it. He's got some kind of hair going on there!

He's absolutely right -- he's studly, indeed!

I envy that long, thick mane...Mingus' mane and tail are so well-behaved and conservative -- about the only things that fits that description in my life!

P.S.- It was the length of Eclipse's mane I'd commented on, not the thickness.  Don't know about the others who mentioned it. He's got some kind of hair going on there!
I know
biggrin.gif
But I couldnt bring myself to cut his beautiful mane that goes all the way to his knees! So we thinned it out a little
wink.gif

Feather1414 said:
Wow, send some of that mane over to Peanut! He still has his mohawk going on from LAST August. I don't know if anyone remembers my post about his mane being gone, its still gone.

Anyways, he looks GREAT nicole!

443598[/snapback]

Have you tryed Biotin?

Maybe you should get him hair extensions LOL

Nicole, he looks GREAT, And PLEASE dont EVER cute hsi long mane! I just LOVE them long, and I LOVE to do undercuts on my mare cause she has the thickest mane EVER!!

-Gage-

He cleaned up great.

A beautiful boy you got there.

I can see how he might show some dirt from time to time.
biggrin.gif

saludando.gif

Tommy

Latest posts

Back