Ebay Sellers, need guidance

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimama

Reaction score
I am not an Ebay seller but am thinking of doing a bit of it here shortly. I need to get any advice I can from those of you that sell regularly on Ebay. I have not done this at all in years now and will be starting from absolute scratch.

I am currently reading all of the selling topics on the Ebay pages but any other ideas or advice would be very appreciated!!

I'm not a seller but definitely a frequent buyer
default_wink.png
and I really like it when the seller includes the shipping cost (especially to Canada)-there are things that I would probably be interested in but there's no shipping cost and sometimes I don't want to bother asking for a quote so look for something similar elsewhere.

I've done a bit. Here's what I've found to be successful.

Photos - you MUST have good clear photos. Depending on what you are selling, you may need 10-12. I sold a horse trailer and had 15 photos, inside, outside, front, back, etc. Make sure your photos are not too large to load up.

Be completely honest! If what you are selling doesn't work, say so. If it has damage or is scratched, etc, tell folks about it.

Make sure you know what you are selling. All the details, size, age etc.

Respond quickly to questions. If someone is questioning, they are interested!

Make sure you know what the shipping charges are so you don't short yourself. I just estimated a shipment to Canada, and ended up paying $5 from my sale towards the shipping.

Ebaying is fun - enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back