EATEN ALIVE on Animal Planet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Gross Marty! That is why I Ivermec the world!
default_smile.png
That is what they use in third world countries to de worm people!

Lordy, Iver on people too?
default_new_shocked.gif
I have used it on dogs ,cats, horses ,cows but me,
default_no.gif
nope don't think so.

One of the lady's in that show,,is a motorcycle rider DH knows. She came back from vacation with..what I would call an over sized maget(spell?) in the top of her head. Discovery asked if they could video tape it and she said sure.

Now saying that.... I am not brave enough to watch shows like that... I am a whimp and I freely admit it!!

Thanks. Thanks for that Marty. You haaaaaaaaaaad to share.
default_new_shocked.gif

:::::::::runs off to buy a Para-Cleanse ......................

default_biggrin.png

Sick!

Last edited:
NASTY!!!!!

I wonder if doctors do regular fecal tests for people.

Ugh! Emma

Isn't it amazing that we deworm all of our animals on a regular basis but never think about deworming ourselves?

My family began a deworming regimen of us many years ago after we had spent several months in the Philippines, although ours is homeopathic not iver!!!

Ugh!

I can tend to have to go into some pretty unsanitary conditions because of my job (social worker).

I went into a very rundown home one time with junk and cats everywhere and the stench was just horrible, and the cats were all skinny and pot belly wormy and snotty. Don't get me wrong - I'm a huge animal lover, have house animals, and unfortunately I'm not a neat freak. But this was just beyond GROSS and unliveable.

One cat jumped from an overflowing litter box to the ladies lap and she was petting it and there was just GUNK on the cat. I was trying to establish a rapport with her and we were talking about her son hunting, deer meat, etc, and I said how I loved deer jerky. She opens the fridge and pulls out a hunk and hands it to me before I could even blink. She, her husband, and son (who all had really long dirty fingernails btw) sat watching proudly. My mind raced frantically as to how I could get out of eating it. . . but instead I ate every last bite
default_sad.png

I got back to my office and told my boss I was pretty sure I was going to qualify for workmen's comp because of a bad case of worms.

Guess I'm ok though. If I had worms I probably wouldn't have 15 lbs to lose, would I?
default_smile.png

Do you know that humans can have hundreds of types of worms?

If we worm every thing else in the world.... our cattle, dogs, cats, horses, birds, etc... why are humans not on a regular worming program as well??!!!!

Latest posts

Back