Easy Way to Hang Stall Drapes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnybunny

Reaction score
Any easy ideas for hanging stall drapes?
default_wacko.png

I'm sick of stapling to boards and climbing on ladders. (And pulling out all those staples later.)

Is there a way of having rods like drapery rods and hanging like that?

Okay, folks, how do you do it the "easy way."

F.B.

Mine are styled like curtains, I can slide a pvc pole in and hang with the S shaped tack holders at each end of the stall. You could put a placket on the back side or use velcro stuck or sewn in and wrap around the pole. Shower hooks?

Not fancy, but I have used binder clips, the kind that hold together large piles of papers, they also work great with sun canopys. They come in many sizes, small to use on the grate doors, or large to use on the top of doors. But thinking about it now, I will try two "S" hooks at the top of the stall door, these should then hold a curtain rod with preferably tab type curtains.

Thanks a bunch.

Do you have photos that show how that is done easily?

Also, if you use PVC, does it sag in the middle under the weight of drapes? I was thinking of the smaller sized PVC but thought it might sag and look "cheezy".

Any photos?

Many thanks.

I have velcro tabs on mine and haven't found a setup that I couldn't hang them easily.

They're not always as tightly stretched as some, but certainly easy to put up and take down.

Use a good weight pvc, not too small. We used an extra s hook in the middle, but you could use some wire to reinforce.

Two ways can work...........either stapling them to boards permanently and the boards can be attached on to the tops of the stalls..........or use PVC pipe, much like a curtain rod. Again, you will need to tie the pipe onto the stalls.

Please, please send some photos of how you make it easy

A picture is worth 1000 words and I'd appreciate it so much.

Let's work together to find easier ways of doing routine things!!!!

Thanks

Back