Easy-Up Stall Drape Hanger

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you use the stall drape hangers? I'm thinking of ordering some but I'm not exactly sure what size I should get. So, if you do use them, do you use the standard size or the standard wide size?

Thanks!
default_saludando.gif

I've never heard of them, but sure sounds like a good idea. Where are they for sale?

Rita

the ones at sstack work and are easy to use......saves the having to zip tie the board if that's the ones you are talking about

Yes, Erica those are the ones I"m talking about. Do you use them? What size do you have?

I'll have to order some I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the same hangers. I ordered 2 of all three of the sizes and have used all 3 sizes this summer. It all depends on the stalls, which ones will fit. They work really well. It makes it really easy. We carry a 10 foot 2 X 4 in the trailer. Slide the hangers on it, then staple the curtain on it and hang the whole thing up. Really easy.

We sometimes use a 'jiffy' hanger....lol...big plastic clips like the ones used for twitches....these are just large black plastic ones....clamp on 3-4 across the very top of the curtain and stall top...done. Fast to take down and dont have to use staples at all and they store in a plastic bag.

Back