Easy Entry carts.. ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
I never should have sold my old Frontier cart, but I was not using it, so I did. Now I need another easy entry cart and have NO idea what brands nowadays are even worthwhile. Anyone have any suggestions for finding a good quality one- not those made in China - and who carries decent ones now?

I got my easy entry cart from Kingston Saddlery in CA. It is sturdy. I have upgraded motorcycle tires on it. Where I used to drive was pretty bumpy and it held up well. They were great to deal with.

I have the Kingston as well. It is made overseas. I'd love to have a frontier cart!

Try Patty's Pony Place. They've got really nice vehicles and I haven't heard anyone who isn't happy with their carts.

You can also try Frey Carriage Company. They have the 'Mini Rebel'

I too have a Kingston Saddlery cart. It fit my budget very well and is a nice heavy duty cart for driving on the rough mountain roads where I live. I upgraded to the motorcycle tires as well. It was very affordable and they offer free shipping!

Someday I want to buy a cart from Patty's Pony Place. I love their carts, but they are on the pricey side, though totally worth it! I will have to save my money for a few years to be able to afford one.

Latest posts

Back