Eastern Regionals This weekend in OH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samantha S

Reaction score
We get to go to the show and watch Zeph.
default_biggrin.png
I have not been able to go to any shows this year. Our daughter is 4 months old and we are traveling up Saturday evening and watching him show sunday. My oldest son (15) is going to show Zeph in solid color stallion and our youngest son (7) is going to show a gelding that Josh is bringing. So if you can please cheer on my boys and stop and say hello.
default_smile.png

[SIZE=10pt]I'll be there![/SIZE]

I have a yearling gelding with Josh Tibbs - and if I don't lose my nerve, I am showing my driving gelding in the Amateur Level one driving class.

See you there!

Karen

[SIZE=10pt]I'll be there![/SIZE]
I have a yearling gelding with Josh Tibbs - and if I don't lose my nerve, I am showing my driving gelding in the Amateur Level one driving class.

See you there!

Karen
Don't loose your nerves, I will be rooting for ya! Maybe we will meet each other.
default_biggrin.png

I will be there... on a much lesser scale this year. I am only taking one yearling filly. Had one shown at central show this past weekend. So will meet up to show him at World show.

Look me up... only 1 stall this year and not putting my curtains and everything up. Been a tough year, just glad I can go for a few days.

Couldn't miss it though. Love to go out, show and see everyone.

Yippeeeee we will be there
default_saludando.gif
...My Hubby...daughter and myself with our two driving horses Pozzy and Lass....and, of course the Fabulous and talented Team McCabe....we always have so much fun with them
default_biggrin.png
!!!!

travel safe...and, have fun in your driving class...I will cheer you on!
default_new_shocked.gif
!!

lis

I'll be there, going with Karen (frosthillfarm) and the Crowells. Not showing any myself, but really looking forward to watching, meeting new people, and taking pictures!

Rebecca

You know folks...... thinking.. see the smoke arising??
default_wink.png

But... wouldn't it be great to have all of us LB folks do something at our stalls... like tie a red bandanna at the top of one of our stalls.

Then we would have a way of knowing who we are looking for ... wouldn't that be
default_488.gif

I have quite a few of them, get them real cheap at the local art store AC Moore.

What do ya think??

Last edited by a moderator:
Count us in!!! We are making the trip from Massachusetts with a full trailer(12 of my own horses and 1 gelding that we are hauling for a friend). Headed out tomorrow afternoon and should be in there early Wednesday morning.... Showing in way too many classes so we will be running all weekend, but I wouldn't have it any other way..... lol... Looking forward to an exciting show!!

Can't wait to see everyone!!! Travel safe!!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
I will be there with Libertymere Farm, I will be running around like a nut, but thats what makes it fun, right Kristina?!?!

GOOD LUCK to all hope to meet some LB people also

angel

Can't make this one, but my boy Thumper will be there with John Eberth. Go Thumper!!

I'm going to try to get over one day to watch. It's been two years since I've shown.....and I miss it. My life has been overwhelmed with caring for invalid parents, so hardly have time to take care of my horses....let alone show them.

So....hoping I'll be able to get away to come watch one day. It'll be a nice respite for me to come visit with old friends.
default_smile.png

I will be there starting early Thursday morning. I'll leave home around 6am and will get there 7 - 7:30.

Just look for Lily or Desi, not sure about Lily, depends on if she gets over being so horny! Right now she is at the bedroom door whining about Chester being locked away from what is true love. Can you imagine? Golden Retriever and Cardigan Welsh Corgi? Oy.

She should be over it, I hope.
default_wacko.png

Two of our horses will be there, SF Mahogany Bay and SF Peppys Dun It Right, aka Curly Maple and Curly Bob. Bob is on lease with Dru Crowell for this year.

Angel, the Padulas know who I am, have them point me out. Tell Chris I am looking forward to some quality time with my favorite little black and white chihuahua!!

We want to hear all about your great show, guys! So, when you get back home be sure to update all of us!!!

Peggy

I'm going for Saturday and Sunday. Driving down alone from northern MI (7+hrs). Not showing this year- couldn't make it to any amha quailifying shows. Maybe next year. Still love to go and see the gorgeous horses. I'll probably camp somewhere nearby-suggestions?

SF mini, I saw Mahogany Bay a few years ago and fell in love. That was the same year he did very well in halter at AMHR nationals. He has something very special about him. And now a fantastic driving horse too!

Looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to introduce themselves. I'll be one of the few men in his 30's who will be there. You should be able to identify me by my musty campfire smell and the bloodshot eyes from all the driving!

You can camp right on the grounds, or if you want an actual campground, I know there is a KOA near Dayton. Stayed there a long time ago, very nice and wooded unlike most KOAs.

So you saw him the year he was AMHR Reserve National Champion Senior Stallion? He is very special, and so very kind. Our vet even commented on how kind his eyes are.

Good luck Kristina!!!!

And anyone else from NEMHS who may be there.

Joyce

Little Folks Farm

Latest posts

Back