eastern championship results???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
Does anyone know where on the AMHA website you can find the Eastern Championship show results??

I looked all around the website, the only thing I can find is the Western Results, nothting about the Eastern. The show started yesterday and I was hoping they have something up by now, with some results.

Do you know where in website or the link, so I can find out how everyone is doing.

Thanks JANE

Me too!

I am stuck in Saratoga and am dying to hear the news from the Eastern Regionals!!

The show was this weekend. Might take them a few days to get the results up. I am on pins and needles as one of our horses is there with friends, and we havent heard from them yet.

Scroll down - Robin C started a topic yesterday for results - may be some more there by now.

Barbie

Hi Jane - I'm afraid I don't have any good results..... Mel coliced real bad Thursday night and we had to rush her to OH State University. She is better now and we just got home. I'm still at my parents, I keep going down to check on her. She seems to be ok, I just don't want to leave her yet.

Anyway, everyone is doing great! Darlene and the Laurer's are having a great show. I'll let them tell you how they did.
smile.gif

Mike and Carol let me take Mystic in the costume class. It was fun, I was the only one in there. The costume was made to fit Mel so we had to pin extra fleece, it didn't look so good, but it was still fun. I might be brave enough to post a picture.... lol

Well, heading down to the barn again. Good night.

Latest posts

Back