Eastern AMHA Regionals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisch

Reaction score
My daughter Kristen and I will be there with our Jr. Gelding, Mochas CC Emerald War Chant (pictured in my avatar) Who else will be there?

I'm going with my Sr. Mare. We are going to attempt Amateur Hunter and Obstacle...... hopefully she won't walk off at the ground tying again....
ohmy.gif

Looking forward to it!! See you there Sue.
yes.gif

Sr Mare will be there with Peas Hill, daughter Brooke is going to show her in amateur....but I have to stay home and take care of the rest of the horses since my husband didn't schedule vacation for this show. This will be a first for me -- I'm always there when my horses show.
sad.gif

Robin C

Paul and I and our neice Maria will be there with Santee in driving and hunter. and a yearling gelding, a two year old mare and weaners. We will also be meeting up with Juliette and Rebel there.

Hope to see you all!
biggrin.gif

I will be flying up for the show! I cant wait. Will show in some open classes for friends most likely, and show my stallion with Arion Managament in amateur driving & halter.

See ya'll there!

Chandler

We will be there! My filly, Ice, will be shown in the yearling class by John Eberth. I am bringing my stallion home after the Edinburg show to breed a mare, so I do not plan on taking him to the Regionals. He is signed up for the show, so I may change my mind.

We have always shown large horses, so this is our first experience at the miniature shows. It has been such a POSITIVE experience for us. Everyone is so friendly, helpful, and nice. The Eberth's are terrific, and my husband and I have really enjoyed this summer. It has been great meeting forum members at the show too. Nice to put a face with names.

Looking forward to a good time at Regionals!

Pam

Judy and I will be there with our driving horses, and our mare, Reeces Mystic Hawk will be there shown by a gal who is leasing her.

Hey, we need some help, the Amatuer Committee is having a bake sale to raise money for Amatuer activities and need your donations of baked goods! Please bring something to sell and buy something too!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

We'll be there, with a bunch of horses, some freinds, and youth whowill be showing for the first time. Our farm is only 1/2 hr. from the showgrounds, so we'll be coming home at night.

My friend Elaine & I will be coming to help out! Only live about 40 minutes from show grounds! Would LOVE to be showing there....but I'm putting all my show money, this year, into Lacy's training & showing...and she's being shown at AMHR shows this time.

Since I'm not showing....looking forward to being able to visit & meet some of you while there!
yes.gif

I will be there, with Little John and it

will be my first show with my new filly!!
smile.gif
)

I would love to meet you guys!!

I will be stabled with Peas too, please come

visit!!

Latest posts

Back