Easiest foal of the year :) Only 3 left to go :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
I bred Ginger to Treasure this morning and had to get her out of the pasture with my last two bred mares that are outside. Magic and Starfire are not due until mid June and Magic instead of sweetening up like most mares as they get closer has been very "NOPE NOT ME" and I have been trying to check her on the run. I didn't see a bag so I wasn't concerned at this point.

Went out tonight to check mares and do chores and spotted a little munchkin in the field. Shawn took off running and yelled "it's already dry".

So with a unhappy mare and a sweet little baby we brought them to the barn.

AND IT IS A FILLY
default_aktion033.gif
Buckskin pinto by Magic and Zeph. I only had 3 mares bred to Zeph this year and was hoping for another filly to retain and this little girl maybe the one. Will take pics tomorrow. She is up on her legs pretty well already and her coloring is gorgeous.

Please welcome Zephyr Woods Alittle bit of Magic
default_yes.gif

OK but remember she is only about 8 hours old or so in the pictures. I will get more as she unfolds and update the website. May have to repeat the breeding
default_smile.png

My husband DID NOT tell me when he drove back there today that she was running around.
default_no.gif
UUGGHHH. So she was born between 6:30am and 10:30 am. Safely in the barn now
default_smile.png

MagicFilly.jpg

Latest posts

Back