Eagles Ring -Coco-colt 6/25....Lotus-Filly 5/2, Pooh-colt & Spice-filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many congratulations - what a pretty little filly - well done lotus and buzz!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

You were certainly right when you commented with those last pictures that she was looking very close! LOL!!

Now we need some new pics.
default_yes.gif

What a beautiful little filly!!!! I think I just missed it last night.......saw you and your hubby drying her off and putting down fresh bedding! I love these pictures of her and Lotus, so cute especially the 2nd one!!
default_smile.png
Congratulations again to you, your husband and to Lotus!!!! Enjoy and have fun with your new baby!!!!!
default_yes.gif

A few pictures from yesterday of our new filly

Uno Lotus X Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz

"Eagles Ring Hot Sauce by Buzz"

she has a star and what do you all think about 4 white socks ?

I'm not very firmiliar with foal coats on chestnuts, so I'm not sure if it's white socks or foal coat

anyway we just love her

IMG_0002_zpsa443e5e9.jpg
IMG_0059_zps13082d88.jpg
IMG_0069_zps89347b77.jpg

Thank you ladies and gents
default_smile.png
loving this little girl

Next up is Coco

Cedarfields Awesome Coco Chanel bred to Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz

first time for this cross and excited to see this foal

We weren't sure if she was bred but she has started a bag and grown as wide as a whale so

I'm safely assuming she is bred. She will be 300 days 6/8/14. Not on camera yet

but will be next. And the last mare for the season.

Her 1st foal by Bow was born at 298 days so will watch her before 300
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Coco, and know Jennifer must be excited to see her baby HAVING a baby! Can't wait -- especially another Buzz baby!

A little more shift of that tummy forward and a final fill of those udders and she looks good to go - exciting!!

Just what I was going to say, Anna. She's nicely elongated, udder is separated and nipples almost full, but that tummy needs a quick shift forward, and you should be playing with baby! Great pictures, by the way. Just perfect!

Can't wait to see this little one. Some last minute rolling, and you should be good to go! Praying for a safe and uneventful foaling of a healthy little one!!

Hoping she waits just a little - she won't be 300 days till 6/8 last year she foaled at 298 although all was just fine

Jennifer said her mother always went early too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back