Eagles Ring -Coco-colt 6/25....Lotus-Filly 5/2, Pooh-colt & Spice-filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
We are so looking forward to our 2014 foaling season

cam link:

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=eaglesring

Our line up is:

all mares are bred to- "Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz"

Palomino Buckeroo son- 31.5" - 2011- World top ten Senior Stallions

image001-1.jpg

0725.jpg

The mares:

Alms Rompin Codys Chera Pooh-chestnut pinto 33.00" (2006 state Pinto Champion -halter and performance)due 4/2/14

poodrivingpintoshow.jpg

====================

Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed-Perlino - 33.5"-(2010 National top ten futurity) due 4/11/14

SpiceatNationals2009washburncard.jpg

Uno Lotus- Palomino Pinto A/R- (Sierra Dawn Uno DeMayo daughter)-due 5/1/14

DSC229.jpg

and Cedar Fields Awesome Coco Chanel- 31.00"- Bay (Cross Country Call Me Awesome) possibly bred due 7/7/14

180771_1681981543786_1665017507_1536575_3632007_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to all the babies! Looks like they will be simply beautiful!!

Thank you everyone.....I'm starting to get anxious

I can't wait to see this board filling with all the gorgeous babies

None of our mares are vet checked but I am sure about the first 3 looking quite pregnant

I also will let you all know when Xena has her foal she is in Florida now getting lots of love from her new owner

she is bred to our stallion Bow (same cross we have always done with her as it seems such a good match)

and they always say the best way to get the foal of your dreams is to sell the mare in foal. So this should be a beauty

she has already given us our share of dream foals.

cant wait to see the new foals
default_smile.png
I know I cant wait for the ones to start popping out at the farm I have my boy boarded at. I just love seeing the little ones running around.

Can't wait to see your foals this year!!! I'm sure they all will be beautiful!!!!

Definitely looking forward to these babies. And it will be fun to see what your "Florida" horse produces for her new owners. We all know the saying....so it will be fun to see if she tricks you and produces something YOU'VE always wanted! LOL

We'll Xena is doing wonderful and getting royally spoiled in Florida

there are 3 other mares bred so she and her baby will have lots of

company

Here our girls are getting fatter and will be in the barn tomorrow with the storm coming our way tonight.

looks like were expecting a few inches of snow then heavy rain all day tomorrowthen back to some snow

tomorrow night

so hopfully the snow can't stay around too long

but suppose to have 40+ mile winds , sure hope the power stays on

I'll take some wide load pics when the weather clears

but no ones very close yet

What a very nice lineup of babies coming!! I'm looking forward to seeing them upon their arrival.

couple of baby belly pics from yesterday morning I just got a smart phone and it's proving how unsmart I can be

just found out how to send them to my computer tonight I don't have any of our are Pooh because I couldn't even

figure out how to take a picture when I was turning them out at her barn

Here is Spice due 4/1/14

1spice22114_zps27a8f10f.jpg

and Lotus due 5/1/14

1lotus_zpsf72b25bb.jpg

Pooh is at 300 days and Spice will be 300 3/14 we hooked up cameras on both today

but marestare not on yet we can just see them in the bedroom right now

Both starting a bag

time for me to get nervous
default_ohnoes.jpg

I love and hate foaling season

We're here for you, and praying for the safe delivery of healthy foals this year! Sounds like it's about to get exciting!!

Adding our other baby belly- this is Pooh bred to Buzz

our first due 300 days on 3/4/14

I left her out of the other baby belly photos because I couldn't figure out how to use the camera on my new phone

Our marestare is on but we are having trouble with our camera that covers 2 stalls that we need first for Spice and Pooh hope to get it fixed tomorrow

here is pooh pics from yesterday. I seem to only be able to do 1 pic there is just a link for 1 photo at the bottom what happened to the

picture link for photobucket? Ph well somehow I put 2 of the same pic

IMG_20140307_072845138.jpg

IMG_20140307_072845138.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back