dynamite dealer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeaky

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to get a product from Dynamite. I have tried a few times to contact Dynamite Manufacturing to see who I can order from ,and haven't heard anything thing back. I am hoping someone on here knows of a distributor that is located in the Pacific Northwest, hopefully in Washington.

Thanks!

Amanda

Equine supplememts or what are you after here? There are several types of Dynamite dealers.

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes equine supplements. I am looking to get the Herbal Tonic for my mare who has hives.

Amanda

Squeaky I called them and they won't give distributors out over the phone. They did ask that you check your junk mail. But if its not there, as helpful as they were not on the phone, call them at 1-800-697-7434.

Hopefully they will answer you this time.

Thanks!

Hi,

I will check again, but never saw anything. Thanks for calling and speaking to them for me! I will give them a cal later today.

Thanks again!

Amanda

Hi,

Debbie Kruger is also sells Dynamite Products. Google Kruger Ranch and her site will come right up.

The Herbal Tonic is a great product. Good Luck
default_smile.png

Hi,

I'm looking to get a product from Dynamite. I have tried a few times to contact Dynamite Manufacturing to see who I can order from ,and haven't heard anything thing back. I am hoping someone on here knows of a distributor that is located in the Pacific Northwest, hopefully in Washington.

Thanks!

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I am a Dynamite distributor and I am located in Texas. I can have the product drop shipped to you if you want. These are great products and I've used them for years.

Kim

Wind Spirit Training Center

Back