Dunnvile Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
A big thankyou to all involved in this show it was fun and everyone had great looking horses!! A special thankyou to Tiffany for letting me hitch a ride with Gus. I was originaly going to help because I only had 2 classes but they knew what they were doing and I just tried to stay out of the way!! They had an awsome turnout and had a REALLY good day. They also let me jump Roy which I as just thrilled with
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
. So thankyou to you and your family it was a blast!!!

Gus was atcually a VERY good boy and behaved and actualy FELL asleep in the trailer
default_rolleyes.gif
go figure. I thought he turned out really nice and was a great boy. He got a first in halter and even though he was the only one in the ring I think he Deserved it!!

Gusshow.jpg

Thankyou to everyone agaiN!! Share your results!!

edited to say: Tiffany took the picture btw!! Thanks again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omgosh he looks GREAT Tristyn!!

So proud of you and Gus! Even though you were the only one in the class...it is priceless experience for Gus to get out there,

so well done!!

Hey Tristyn,

It was our pleasure to have the two of you along- and you were a great help. It was a good show and we look forward to next year ( minus the water logged feilds LOL
default_laugh.png
) and we made it home before dinner this time.

I have been trying to post picture all morning- but my internet is not co-opperating but will keep trying until we get some posted.

Tiffany
default_laugh.png

I also went to the show. Thank godness for 4X4's !!! PS Tiff......had a blast pushing your trailer out
default_smile.png

My "highs " for the day was my weanling filly's performance. I was SO PROUD of her, and Cloey's 1st in Youth Showmanship!!!

It was a super day with lots of great fun and friendship!

Lisa

Congrats!!!

Come to Beamsville Girl!!

default_smile.png
Wish i could of been there with zorro they actually look similar to me lol.
default_smile.png

Great job you've got him turned out great!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back