Dufous on the Donkey forum??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
OK,, so was having the Vet out for the WNV yesterday.

She came early!!

I also wanted to get my Jenny Registered.......I had printed the Forums out last week, filled my part out and left them where I would not forget they were.

And I went and forgot to give them to the Vet to fill out.
new_shocked.gif

Sheesh...( smacking forehead now.) How Dumb can I get???
blink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes and I would think then that the registry is MDR then? Because with the IMDR you do all the inspecting and signing and taking pictures you don;t need any paper work signed by a vet. That is why I used the one it is a sort of do it your self exam lol...

Yes that is the one The Home page is this IMDR

And that is where you can print out the paper work.. I still have blank ones from before..i do not know how l long they have been around but the site has over 350,000 hits on the counter? And as long as both are Open registries it really does not matter that much which one is used unless you go to shows and see what others donkey people use in your area....

And there is a person on my donkey message baord that will also make a Pedigree out for free and E Mail the results back~! You just send him any info you can on your animal and he looks up the info...He hads over 41,000 listed on his "tree" Here is his site~!!

The Donkey Tree

Latest posts

Back