duck, duck, goose... I've Got a Video of "DUCKY"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Alrighty... practice makes perfect and I can use a lot of practice! I'm not letting my lack of talent for videography stop me from video-ing the horses!!! It's so much fun!!!

I made this of Ducky (Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around) today. Ducky is now 2mos old and I don't think he's greying as was originally predicted... We shall see.

Ducky's is going to be my under junior show gelding next year and is just a lot of fun. Those of you who have seen the DunIT video may recognize some of this guy's legwork!!! DunIT is Ducky's sire.

Thanks for looking!!!

WOW he has his Daddy's fancy front kick too
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
SO cute!!!! I love your shaded grass turnout
default_yes.gif
Looks very peaceful!

Thanks Brandi, Sheryl and Carol!
love0034.gif

I said before that DunIT's homozygous for ROTTEN
smartass.gif
I wasn't kidding
default_smile.png

Jill, He is cute as can be
default_smile.png
))

I Love his long legs and pretty, tiny head.

He does move like his dad!

~Sandy

Aghhh, I replied to this earlier but the reply isn't showing up!
default_wacko.png

Oh there he is!!! I loved this video, he moves like his Daddy!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for sharing him. Can't get enough of 'The Duckster'.
default_biggrin.png

Ohmygosh! He's adorable! And there's that attitude!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone!!! Ducky does remind me A LOT of his sire and has since day one. He is so much fun and cannot wait to take him out as my yearling show gelding next season
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
I haven't had a homebred show gelding to show since 2004 but LOVED showing him
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I will probably make another thread, but am curious what others who've had more grey foals than I have think about Ducky staying dark or turning grey?

My other DunIT foal, Passion, is going grey and has noticable goggles. At one point, I thought I saw a few white hairs on Ducky's eye lid, but now do not.

Ducky's 2mos old and he's changed from "black" to dark bay (thnking dun -- light dorsal and shoulder bars), but has none of the greying signs I've seen in my grey horses. Any insight?

Not even sure what color I'd rather him be... I do not have any dark horses, so his color is different to my farm, grey is one of my favorite colors, but I already have a couple grey show horses... Not that Ducky's going to take any requests into consideration
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back