Drum Roll Please!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS JUDY!!!! :aktion033:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
default_birthday.gif
: and OMG>>>Is little Alexis TEN already??????? :new_shocked:

A BIG CONGRATS again Judy, Sid and Alexis!! It was great to be there to witness your completion of Angels HOF. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

And yes, Alexis was really great! What an improvement from last year! WOW.

Mirage looked great as always :bgrin

-Kris

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations Judy, it sure was a thrill being there to share your special moment with you and Sid. Angel is a gorgeous mare.

Ernie and Pat

Elysium Miniature Horses

[SIZE=14pt]YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Judy! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Judy, you know I love you and I know you really really deserved this! Congratulations, Angel is and awsome little mare with a big heart and she was sure showing her heart out for you on Saturday!!! She is a beautiful girl! All Your horses looked Great!

Alexis is becoming a nice young showgirl who I enjoy showing with
default_yes.gif
:

Oh and Judy, Happy Birthday!

Awsome, congratulations, I know a LOT of hard work went into it.

Congrates Judy ! And way to go Alexi !!!!! Being only my second show I have to say I was amazed to watch you work !!! I can only dream to be in your shoes some day !!! oh and someday I may come for a visit and take you up on teaching how to clip !!! Debbie

Congradulations Judy! That Angel is onme special mare. ! Cant wait to see her in the ring at some other shows wish I was there to see her get her HOF.
default_wub.png
:

Thank you all for your VERY kind comments and congratulations. It's so nice to share this type of news with people who understand.

Congratulations :aktion033: on your win, Happy Birthday, and congratulations to your daughter.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back