Driving on the beach

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
I have wanted to do this for some time and we finally pulled it all together. The ocean is about 2 hours from us but it was well worth it to go over. The day was perfect and we had a BLAST. We are already working on plans to go over again. The girl with the peach vest and red roan mini is my daughter, the girl in the pink boots with the black/white is my niece (my mother has the same horse in another picture), and I'm in the middle in the photo standing at the rocks.

lizziebeach.jpg
canteringbeach.jpg

drivingbeach.jpg

girlsbeach.jpg

mombeach.jpg
tribeach.jpg

Glad to hear you got to do it! We love driving on the beach...you've probably seen photos and/or video from our annual beach drive. the best part is that the horses love it as much as we do!

Here's a shot of us at last year's drive:

IMG_3922wheeeeeweb.jpg

Oh, that looks like soooooo much fun! Thanks for the photos.

Karen

Love the photo Susanne...we didn't dare get down into the water for fear they would sink in too much. Will have to try it next time
default_smile.png

We had a blast until Dolly had a nervous break down LOL... (not due to the waves; we went swimming after we unhitched)

551768_4500301102841_2049349627_n.jpg

Looks like a blast. What a great place to go for a drive. I have to say (growing up in California) I'm not used to seeing people wearing coats and boots at the beach
default_smile.png

It was a ton of fun, never knew my boy could go so fast. He loved to open up and just go. We were about as fast as some of the riders that were there. He wasn't too fond of the water so I didn't even try to drive him in it. But we had a great time and can't wait to go back. (i'm the girl in the pink vest)

Lizzie

Latest posts

Back