Driving Me Buggy 2019 Hours!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ground drove Zorro for 60 minutes tonight. We only went 3 miles but we did a lot of ground work along the way. He needed some reminders ;)

Happy New Year everyone!
Hard to believe that 2019 driving hours have concluded. I think that we all made alot of progress with our minis this past year. It's been fun :).
I don't know if we are doing this again this year, I hope we all decide to and I hope some new drivers join us.

Dan and i took Cappy out in the sled today. I had a blast (and didn't tip over this time:))

10 minutes ground driving and 15 Driving. Dan drove a little, too. And cantered:eek:.

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully 2020 brings plenty of great driving for all of us!

I forgot to write that Coady and I had 10 minutes of ground driving on Christmas Eve, 10 minutes of ground driving on the 26th and 40 minutes of driving on the 26th. Apologies for the late update!

I've already been out yesterday and today. I keep a riding pony at a friend's half a mile away. We both bought hay in the summer and all the hay at her place is gone now, so the minis are delivering hay from mine (the minis live at home). I can get 3 bales on the dray.

Okay everyone, bear with me while i finish up this years hours. My son was born on Sunday so we are trying to figure life out with a newborn. I'll post pics as soon as I upload some.

We've got a few great little surprises for those who have stuck with us through the whole year so look for messages coming your way.

In the meantime the 2020 driving thread is up! Hoping I'll be able to put in some hours starting in February. Happy New Year! Happy Driving!

Okay everyone, bear with me while i finish up this years hours. My son was born on Sunday so we are trying to figure life out with a newborn. I'll post pics as soon as I upload some.

We've got a few great little surprises for those who have stuck with us through the whole year so look for messages coming your way.

In the meantime the 2020 driving thread is up! Hoping I'll be able to put in some hours starting in February. Happy New Year! Happy Driving!
I thought you were expecting a little girl! Congratulations! Please take care of yourself. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new driver.

Thank you everyone for welcoming my son. He's been on lights for his jaundice for 3 days so I'm a little sleep deprived. Please forgive any spelling or speech errors in this post.

I totaled our driving hours for the year for everyone and then for the 4 members who stuck it out all year.
Year Total for ALL DRIVING : 410 hours 30 minutes!!! That's over 17 days of driving non stop. A new record for the group for sure!

I'll message the year long participants their totals. Thanks for being amazing everyone! See you over in the 2020 thread for another great year of driving "together".

The gorgeous plaque arrived in the mail today and also the stunning halter! My horses are muddy monsters at the moment but we are expecting sunshine soon. I will photograph Midnight in her new halter as soon as she is presentable.
Thank you for inspiring and motivating me!

Latest posts

Back