Driving Me Buggy 2019 Hours!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried out the new minis today. Son and hubby drove them a bit too.

10m driving Blue Jeans
10m ground driving Peanut Butter
Did you love them? Are you going to go ahead and keep both?

I drove Sky and Zorro as a team today for 60 minutes. We did 2 miles today which was much better than 1 mile in 60 minutes! LOL

Did you love them? Are you going to go ahead and keep both?

I drove Sky and Zorro as a team today for 60 minutes. We did 2 miles today which was much better than 1 mile in 60 minutes! LOL

I'll have to take the fall/winter and make a decision by next spring. I have a family friend in Southern Utah who really wants my little Candace because she's a perfect match and teammate for his little Smokey. I've posted pics of us driving them as a team. But I really love Candace too... I'll let him take her this fall and see how she works out before we make any decisions. I really don't need so many minis.....

Zorro and I drove 4 miles today and it took us 80 minutes. It was COLD and WINDY. I'm still recovering and I've been in the house for awhile now! Brrrrr...

:)!

20 minutes of ground driving for Coady...aaaand...40 minutes of driving!!!!!! I’m so proud of my little man. I’ll write a longer, more detailed post on my thread ‘Long Road Ahead’. (In which I explain our accident and why I’m SO thrilled to have him pulling a cart again) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I forgot to make a note of Zorro's any my drive with friends last Friday, 10/25/19. We drove for 90 minutes in a new location and had a nice time! The wind was HOWLING which always makes things more interesting for all involved, but Zorro was a rock star as usual :)

Mindy, it was our turn for howling winds yesterday and today. You are braver than I am, I ground drove :D. Peanut is not bothered by the wind, but Cappy . . . :eek: . . . until he gets the kinks
out.
20 minutes for Peanut
20 for Cappy
Both ground driving. Thank you MC!

Latest posts

Back