Driving Me Buggy 2019 Hours!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, so I thought my mini mare Remmie and I would join in the fun. I'm not entirely sure how this logging minute thing works, but so far since the beginning of the year we have driven a total of 360 minutes! Sounds like a lot when you write it out that way but it doesn't seem like it when your out there driving!:D We tend to drive for about an hour at a time. It's been raining a lot here but we manage to find some driving time in between the storms.

Also Mindy, Zoro is absolutely adorable!

Hooray! Thank you Cayuse! I do them 3 months at a time so it's easier for me to keep organized

We had snow for the sled on Monday but I missed out on it as I had to get my eye o_O fixed. I was competely bummed. Now of course the snow is gone and we are having a rain storm :-(
I think I have cabin fever!

Major Clementine I can see the new spreadsheet. Are we supposed to add our numbers to it? Or post here and you will add them?

Just post here and I'll add to it. That way I know what has and hasn't been added. Sometimes it takes me a little bit to get caught up but I always post after I catch up on hours so I know where I left off :)

Zorro did 90 minutes of ground driving today with the sled! He did great! Lots of trotting today and he even cantered a little bit. He was super forward and so happy and bright as we walked along. He is such a FUN pony!

Mindy you are soooo much hardier than me! I stopped out to see my boys for the first time in a week. 20 minutes and 4 cookies each and I was out of there! Temps in the single digits with gusty winds make these old bones ache. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family to board my boys with. The girls had their manes and tails all brushed and braided, and their mom gives them warm beet pulp mash every night. I don’t ever worry about them.

Latest posts

Back