Driving Me Buggy 2019 Hours!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorClementine

Reaction score
Okay guys, here it is. The 2019 thread for logging hours. I'm going to do buttons to add to our beautiful ribbons we got in 2017 for participating this year. It's been fun for me to log hours and keep up with everyone and I've made new driving goals for this year so...Ready...Set...Drive!!!!

Nice to see the new thread started! It is sunny today and I almost ground drove Peanut, but almost doesn't count :). The footing was all lumpy, frozen hoof marks from the mud.

PLEASE READ THIS PART! :) I'm not yelling, just need you not to miss it.
I have a small something for everyone that participated in 2018. Could you please PM me with your address?
I have Marsha's, Northwolf's, and MajorClems. So you guys are all set :)
I will be getting them ready to mail this weekend.
Thanks!

This is tracked by minutes? I have racked up 15 miles ground driving my young gelding Zorro. It takes us anywhere from an hour and a half to two hours depending on what we encounter on our walks. Shall I figure up the minutes?

This is tracked by minutes? I have racked up 15 miles ground driving my young gelding Zorro. It takes us anywhere from an hour and a half to two hours depending on what we encounter on our walks. Shall I figure up the minutes?
Hi Mindy, yup, by minutes. And we divide it into two categories. Ground driving and driving put to cart.

Candace 20 min driving, 10 ground driving

Clementine 30 min driving, 20 ground driving

We're off to a strong start! Glad your joining us logging time Mindy!

Candace 20 min driving, 10 ground driving

Clementine 30 min driving, 20 ground driving

We're off to a strong start! Glad your joining us logging time Mindy!

Thank you! I'm so proud of myself for remembering. And isn't there something so satisfying about watching the hours add up!?

LOL! Zorro has several inches of hair. He grows a very thick dense coat but it isn't terribly long. Now Mikey has loooong hair. My mare Sky also has a very thick dense coat but to me she looks like a snuggly teddy bear. And lucky for me she LOVES to snuggle!

IMG_9918 copy.jpg
IMG_9979.jpg

For those who drove with us last year,the bells have arrived and will be shipped to you this weekend. Thanks for being patient with me in getting these out. For those that participate again this year we'll do a small participation trinket for those who log or at least chat with us on the driving hours and driving day thread on a regular basis. You guys make this so much fun and have really encouraged me to make driving goals for this year.

New spreadsheet will be up soon. I'll try to make it a google doc so everyone can see it :)

Latest posts

Back