Driving Lessons - Wisconsin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredHeartFarm

Reaction score
I am interested in taking a driving lesson. I have a few minis that drive, and I even have the carts, but I don't know how to do it! Anyone know of a good driving instructor in Central Wisconsin?

Thanks!

Ooooh! How exciting for you! Keep us updated on your progress and best wishes in finding an instructor near you. Have you checked the ARIA (American Riding Instructors' Association website? www.riding-instructors.com (I hope that isn't in violation of forum rules to post.)

THere is a great club in Wisconsin called the NEWMHC (North Eastern Wisconsin Miniature Horse Club). They have seminars and lots of great, great driving people. You can contact them and see what they might have coming up, or join the organization and get plenty of help and have some awesome people show you what you need to know. Linda Kuczer, and Sue Binsfeld are two members that we know that are wonderful and helpful! Their club website is www.miniatureequine.com/new

The Club has ads in The Journal from time to time and you can get phone numbers there. I don't like to post that here. Good luck. Driving minis is the greatest hobby ever!

I am interested in taking a driving lesson. I have a few minis that drive, and I even have the carts, but I don't know how to do it! Anyone know of a good driving instructor in Central Wisconsin?
Thanks!
You might try Marie Pagendorf at Elk Mound,WI. She has Sandy Acres Dairy there.

The Lichts are around the Madison area. Sarah Licht trains and teachs driving for all sizes of horse. Her dad, and now she, drives in competition all over the state. He's put on demos at the Horse Fair in Madison. Very nice guy. To contact just I just googled "licht driving lesson"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back