Driving Hours 2018

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drove Sky for an hour today in the sled! So much fun... Here's a video!

sleddingcollage.jpg

You know I've been MIA when LB tells me I've reached my "post comment likes" limit for the day. I always "like" your driving time posts when I record the time so I know where I've left off. Well I was so far behind it wouldn't let me "like them anymore. So this post will have to be my marker.

Sorry it's so late but WELCOME to Chamomile and Zorro and Sky! I've got you added to our spreadsheet and am logging your hours along with the group. Happy to have you along for the drive. And I have to say, I love the flower brow band you've got on Sky. Maybe flowers will help my Clementine feel like herself again. Worth a try.

You guys are rocking it! Off to the "Your Drive Day" thread to catch up on everyone!

Does Sundance have roaning, or is the white on his face due to his age? Mine will be 21 this year and I'm seeing a lot of gray on him now.
Sundance Kid will be 25 this August. He is a chocolate silver dapple, so he sheds out Hershey brown. He has always had a grey beard, but in the last few years he’s gotten more grey on his face.

I drove my old team Massai/Domino on saturday for 1 hour and on sunday for 1 hour too (sunday it was a three-horse hitch with Prince, my sisters pony who is 36 years old... but I think I'll drive him too rarely, so I think it's better to count this drive as a team drive).

Woohoo! I finally got the boys hitched as a pair Sunday. New-to-me Eurocollars and harness required lots of tweaking. Almost as much fiddling as actual driving, but I think we finally got it pretty good. I think I lost all my videos and photos from my phone
default_sad.png

Sundance Kid and Butch Cassidy

45 mins

1 hour ground driving Buckly today. I am pooped.
That's alot of walking! How many miles, do you think? I bet two? Two and a half?We are still fighting snow and mud, the muddy parts are the kind that can suck your boot off so I am still grounded.

Snow coming tonight so MAYBE I can take the sled out one more time, but I am not counting on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
we had a wonderful fair weather on the weekend and I drove friday, saturday and sunday with Massai and Moony.

friday 60 minutes

saturday only 50 minutes

and sunday a longer route, 70 minutes

Latest posts

Back