Driving Hours 2018

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot of works in the last few days :)

Thursday: 30 minutes for Massai
Friday: 60 minutes for Massai/Teddy
Saturday: 90 minutes for Massai/Moony, 20 minutes of farm work for Teddy (does this count as ground driving?)
Sunday: 50 minutes for Moony/Teddy

The carriage manufacturer called me last week, I'm looking forward to pick up my new carts soon! Counting the days... :p

Lot of works in the last few days :)

Thursday: 30 minutes for Massai
Friday: 60 minutes for Massai/Teddy
Saturday: 90 minutes for Massai/Moony, 20 minutes of farm work for Teddy (does this count as ground driving?)
Sunday: 50 minutes for Moony/Teddy

The carriage manufacturer called me last week, I'm looking forward to pick up my new carts soon! Counting the days... ?
I was just thinking about your new vehicle yesterday and planning to ask.  Very exciting.

20 minutes ground driving Peanut.  It was like a swamp out there.  Humid, soggy and buggy.

Hope to see pictures of the new cart, Northwolf!  

Thank you MajorClem   :salute (how are you and the four legged ones?)

20 minutes of ground driving Peanut, he melted into butter :) and me along with him.  He was feeling pretty lively despite the heat.  Hope to resume lessons next week. Or at least get him hitched and practice.

Friday: 70 minutes for the team Massai/Moony, 40 minutes ground driving for Teddy

Sunday: 50 minutes for the team Moony/Massai (switched places for the first time!)

July is in the books. Our totals for the month were slightly lower but if your weather was anything like ours most of the month (Hot and smokey from all the wildfires) I can understand why. Fall is on it's way! Maybe I'll actually get some driving in...

Latest posts

Back