Driving Day End Champion!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
OMG! today was AH MAZ ING! I drove my 4-H leader's Donkey Against a Shetland and a Draft and got Champion!!! Pictures soon! So excited!!!

...well, I guess that sure was a EXCITING day for you. Cant wait to see the pictures. CONGRATULATIONS on your win.

Corinne

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you, and tickled pink for the donkey world too!
default_biggrin.png
That is amazing! Can't wait for pictures!

That is one very VERY NICE donkey! I sure wouldnt mind waking up and findind him standing in my pasture.
default_biggrin.png
Your pictures are great.

Its always intimidating when you have to go against the drafts with a mini. Heck, it was even intimidating when I was showing my 5 gaited Fizzie. (I think I sent you pictures of him, awhile back) Whenever any articles were written about him in Saddle and Bridle mag. they referred to him as the smallest saddlebred with the biggest heart! ....and of course all the other larger saddlebreds and riders knew he could rack on with the best of the best (Fizzie was a midwest champion and retired most traveling trophies) so the big fellows would try to over power him and "hide" him in front of the judges...the more they did that the more Fizz would rack on, and always won over the big ones. Sometimes it pays to be small! So just keep that in mind next time your showing against the drafts, and remember most drafts are really gentle giants.
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Back