Driving Circles with a team

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
I thought we lived in the desert, but evidently we are now in the Pacific Northwest! It has been raining all week so far with a short break yesterday. So, knowing that I really need to get The Six out and get miles on them, I braved the cold, windy weather and drove them yesterday. To say they were frisky would be an understatement, but we worked through the sillies and finally got them to settle down. I am a stickler about my circles so we practice circles a lot. And here is the result, everyone's hooves on the same track, making it appear that I am just driving a pair instead of a six!

And one of our nice circles too!

V__244C.JPG

WP_20160106_16_52_16_Pro.jpg

Thank you Paula! I absolutely love driving the team. It keeps my brain super active, and gives my body a workout too!

Thank you guys! I love nice round circles and nice round, even figure eights, a very difficult feat with fours and up.

I am inclined to forget the importance of circles and eights. Really teaches patience, discipline, and control. I like a nice open road, but that is not the best training. This is a good reminder for me when I am able to work Rowdy again.

Latest posts

Back